Topic: QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FOR A NEW PLAYER

Hi, there you can ask us, about anything you would like to know about this amazing game.
After sime time, question and answer will be summarized, so you dont have to read all this topic to find you answer :-)

So, let´s start asking :-)

Infinitum hraji od C2. Dále jsem hrál  C4, C7, C9, E1, B2, I1, I5, I6. Bývalý člen Českých rytířů, nyní vůdce a zakladatel CSL
Moje motto: ,,The Rains of Castamere´´ Kdo nechápe, má smůlu :-)
I play infinitum since 2012. i was in worlds C2, C4, C7, C9, E1, B2, I1, I5, I6. Formal member of alliance ,,Čeští rytíři´´. Now i am a leader of ,,Československá legie´´
My motto: ,,The Rains of Castamere´´

Re: QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FOR A NEW PLAYER

Will paypal be added to the game as a payment choice?

As i don't use paysafe or bank transfers.

KorosuK wrote:

Will paypal be added to the game as a payment choice?

As i don't use paysafe or bank transfers.

Yes, paypal will be added very soon

and Russian localization of the game will be?

sman wrote:

Hi, it is hot theme for us and we definitely would like to do russian localization as soon as possible.

LujzianLutta wrote:
sman wrote:

Hi, it is hot theme for us and we definitely would like to do russian localization as soon as possible.

a thank you, look forward, there are so many clones of games with the same type of design and goals, your game stands out from them!

7 (edited by sman 2015-05-07 07:24:29)

It will rotate buildings?

I'm sorry, I use a translator, so my phrase could be wrong ...

No, there is not possible to rotate a buildings :-)

Infinitum hraji od C2. Dále jsem hrál  C4, C7, C9, E1, B2, I1, I5, I6. Bývalý člen Českých rytířů, nyní vůdce a zakladatel CSL
I play infinitum since 2012. i was in worlds C2, C4, C7, C9, E1, B2, I1, I5, I6. Formal member of alliance ,,Čeští rytíři´´. Now i am a leader of ,,Československá legie´´

sman wrote:

It will rotate buildings?

I'm sorry, I use a translator, so my phrase could be wrong ...

No, but we would love to implement it in the future wink

ad at armorgames  wrote:

Features:
- game map based on real Europe, takes 8 hours to cross in game
- over 15k real European cities to claim, develop and protect
- PvE content for lone wolfs, PvP alliance for team players
- real time combat with deployment, skirmishes, reinforcements and outflanking manoeuvres
- F2P but not pay to win...well paying helps but is not necessary

I ve read this ad at armorgames and started to play. But seeing that you need to pay for the scond and third city, how can you advertise this at armor games as not pay to win?

Farlond wrote:
ad at armorgames  wrote:

Features:
- game map based on real Europe, takes 8 hours to cross in game
- over 15k real European cities to claim, develop and protect
- PvE content for lone wolfs, PvP alliance for team players
- real time combat with deployment, skirmishes, reinforcements and outflanking manoeuvres
- F2P but not pay to win...well paying helps but is not necessary

I ve read this ad at armorgames and started to play. But seeing that you need to pay for the scond and third city, how can you advertise this at armor games as not pay to win?

Hello, because purchase of 2nd and 3rd city do not guarantee anything.
And yes, we are claiming, that we are not p2w game, because you cannot buy victory here like in the most of other MMO games wink

12 (edited by Farlond 2015-05-20 21:33:12)

In most other free to play MMO you can t buy victory either. You get advantages. Well, everyone can decide for himself, if 300% are a huge advantages, when you buy 2 more cities. Sry, but in my opinion is this p2w.

Farlond wrote:

In most other free to play MMO you can t buy victory either. You get advantages. Well, everyone can decide for himself, if 300% are a huge advantages, when you buy 2 more cities. Sry, but in my opinion is this p2w.

I understand your point. In any case to competently judge if it is or it is not p2w game, it is necessary to play it actively at least some months or in the best case for one complete server (which normally last about 4-5 months). It is not easy to realize at first sight. Of course devs need to sleep and eat smile but we don't want to create p2w game. We got also lot of feedback from the community, that it is nice, that we are not p2w MMO, but as I had said, it took time to realize it wink

Well i started on International 1.

Looking at the Highscore Top 50, i can t find a player with less then 3 cities.
Looking at the Highscore Top 100, i can t find a player with less then 2 cities.

Sure you can play free, but even if you are active, you can t close this gap with activity ...

Farlond wrote:

Well i started on International 1.

Looking at the Highscore Top 50, i can t find a player with less then 3 cities.
Looking at the Highscore Top 100, i can t find a player with less then 2 cities.

Sure you can play free, but even if you are active, you can t close this gap with activity ...

Constructions rankings is fun for players which like to be competitive, but to win game server has nothing much common with it. Every "oldschool" player will confirm it.  Keep playing and you may change your mind later wink

I've been on International2 for a month or so now and am really liking the simplicity with the adaptability for the player to interact and find his/her skill - way to do things - on the battle field and this has nothing to do with the cities - value for money etc that I think is very good.
Have one small problem though at this time - finding how to evacuate a unit. Plz msg HammNZ on International2.   smile

hopni wrote:

I've been on International2 for a month or so now and am really liking the simplicity with the adaptability for the player to interact and find his/her skill - way to do things - on the battle field and this has nothing to do with the cities - value for money etc that I think is very good.
Have one small problem though at this time - finding how to evacuate a unit. Plz msg HammNZ on International2.   :)

Hello, you need Headquarters level 13 and Airport in your City to be able to evacuate a unit. More info about evacuation is here:
http://infinitum-battle-for-europe.wiki … EVACUATION
P.S. PM to HammaNZ was sent ;)

Hi ,

i´am searching for a List they tell me how can i play the game ? You now....? Rules for the Game , or somethings of this ?

DrSchiwago !

DrSchiwago wrote:

Hi ,

i´am searching for a List they tell me how can i play the game ? You now....? Rules for the Game , or somethings of this ?

DrSchiwago !

Well, You can play this game any way you want :-)
There is nothing Forbidden, if you mean ,,game and fighting´´ on battle map.
Only think that you can´t do, is be rude in chat, or i n PM -) mean using very bad, offensive terms

DrSchiwago wrote:

Hi ,

DrSchiwago !

Hi, the best way how to gather information about the game is to follow missions, to read texts in the game and to check our wiki:
http://infinitum-battle-for-europe.wiki … y_Economy#

if you had meant Rules of conduct then you can study it here:
http://infinitumgame.com/code-of-players-and-rules

21 (edited by Farlond 2015-06-27 08:37:00)

LujzianLutta wrote:

Constructions rankings is fun for players which like to be competitive, but to win game server has nothing much common with it. Every "oldschool" player will confirm it.  Keep playing and you may change your mind later wink

The ranks shows the activity and players with 3 cities dominates. Thats normal cause given the same amount of activity, players with 3 cities can do more than just with one. So i don t change my mind and i can t find a player who says otherwise.

Its a funny game. But winning w/o paying is impossible.

Will there be a second citiy for f2p on server 4 or will you admit that its p2w?
Will GSA stay on iceland?

Farlond wrote:
LujzianLutta wrote:

The ranks shows the activity and players with 3 cities dominates. Thats normal cause given the same amount of activity, players with 3 cities can do more than just with one. So i don t change my mind and i can t find a player who says otherwise.

Its a funny game. But winning w/o paying is impossible.

Will there be a second citiy for f2p on server 4 or will you admit that its p2w?
Will GSA stay on iceland?

Hello,

we are sorry, but we didn't have time to implement 2nd f2p city or to change GSA location yet.

how produce 1,500 credits p h ?

khali777 wrote:

how produce 1,500 credits p h ?

Hello, upgrade your Gold Mine and Mint at least to level 15.

Hello, I wonder how many thanks, riders or walkers do I need to defeat an GSA army?