Re: QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FOR A NEW PLAYER

GSA army can´t be defeat :-) They are still recovering. ( camps)
So if you want to defeat GSA camp/fort it´s depend on how many GSA is on that camp. More GSA, more of your unit.

Infinitum hraji od C2. Dále jsem hrál  C4, C7, C9, E1, B2, I1, I5, I6. Bývalý člen Českých rytířů, nyní vůdce a zakladatel CSL
Moje motto: ,,The Rains of Castamere´´ Kdo nechápe, má smůlu :-)
I play infinitum since 2012. i was in worlds C2, C4, C7, C9, E1, B2, I1, I5, I6. Formal member of alliance ,,Čeští rytíři´´. Now i am a leader of ,,Československá legie´´
My motto: ,,The Rains of Castamere´´

Hello,

I have a question regarding farms.

1. If a farm has a transport leaving at 15:00, and a frequency of 1 hour, does this mean, I will get shipments every hour? Or does travel time from the farm count?
2. Does a farm convoy have a moving speed? what is the speed of the farm convoy?
3. What is the route of a convoy from a farm, straight line?
4. Can convoys be seen on the map?

Hi

If farms said that transport leaving in 15:00, then in 15:00 convoy is send. and then every next hour (if frequency is 1 hour)
Then is there time before convoy arrive to your city. This time depends on distance. from farm just beside your city you will get res in about 10-15 minutes, from opposite side of Europe it could be over 12 hours.
Convoys cant bee seen on map, or somehow ,,damaged´´. You can see your convoys in you Logistic centrum. There you can also seen exactly time when convoy arrive to you city.

hope it help :-)

Infinitum hraji od C2. Dále jsem hrál  C4, C7, C9, E1, B2, I1, I5, I6. Bývalý člen Českých rytířů, nyní vůdce a zakladatel CSL
Moje motto: ,,The Rains of Castamere´´ Kdo nechápe, má smůlu :-)
I play infinitum since 2012. i was in worlds C2, C4, C7, C9, E1, B2, I1, I5, I6. Formal member of alliance ,,Čeští rytíři´´. Now i am a leader of ,,Československá legie´´
My motto: ,,The Rains of Castamere´´

AllodiumSro wrote:

Hello,

1. If a farm has a transport leaving at 15:00, and a frequency of 1 hour, does this mean, I will get shipments every hour? Or does travel time from the farm count?
2. Does a farm convoy have a moving speed? what is the speed of the farm convoy?

Hi, why do you use our firm name as a nickname please?

AllodiumSro wrote:

Hello,

1. Travel time from the farm counts, it depend how far the farm is from your city.
2. It has some speed, but it is an internal number, not published yet. Minimum is 10 minutes.
3. It is only virtual route.
4. No.

LujzianLutta wrote:
AllodiumSro wrote:

Hello,

Hi,
I didn't choose this nickname, I play via ArmorGames, and probably there is a bug in the username generation, which gave me this user name.

Very very strange, but ok, thanks for the answer.

AllodiumSro wrote:
LujzianLutta wrote:

Hi,
I didn't choose this nickname, I play via ArmorGames, and probably there is a bug in the username generation, which gave me this user name.

There was a bug and the account for forum has been incorrectly paired with different game account.

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... I am become Death, the Shatterer of Worlds.

I just started this game and cannot find these farms the game refers to Maby My game Is screwed but I have no other way to find out.

shreaker wrote:

I just started this game and cannot find these farms the game refers to Maby My game Is screwed but I have no other way to find out.

Hello, open the Battle map (one of the upper menu icons) and you will see farms on that map. You can learn about them here:

http://infinitum-battle-for-europe.wiki … nomy#FARMS

khali777 wrote:

how produce 1,500 credits p h ?

Hi there, you need your Gold Mine & Mint upgraded to level 10 to produce 1500 credits per hour.

Cheers smile

How do I go about getting farms?   I read in chat to click the skirmish icon but I don't know what to do after that

Cades wrote:

How do I go about getting farms?   I read in chat to click the skirmish icon but I don't know what to do after that

Farms are scattered on Battle map (not in skirmishes). You can look around there or (which is better) on Global map - there are farms  represented as circles (orange if without owner).

If you want to capture one, you have to take your commander with an army, drive there, click on the farm and then click on capture button.

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... I am become Death, the Shatterer of Worlds.

Cades wrote:

Hi, other useful information can be found here:

http://infinitum-battle-for-europe.wiki … nomy#FARMS

Merely  a smiling  visitant here to share the love (:, btw  outstanding  style.    How to do a Scottish accent

хара306BettCHAPNIRVWindXVIIMagnAdriPradСтарDormJoseZeroПетрАртаEmil1962ОдоеCremСахаTrow
TescDISCCrepElseН125сертSupeEsseDeviRegiместIncuConfJeweClaiкульPatrTimoBonuChriсертAdam
PatrSheeWindдопоMarrНезаOREAЖванJoeyMickЕлпизапиwwwbавтоAcceShawПашиПетесложMoreНатуNiki
стенDaydJesuBillInviМильHabiBabyJohnNatiRennmollFranMarlИоффиздазакаFuxiZoneZoneзомбFuxi
попуMORGManmArtsпознWillсереЧернГайдRabbОбухMichAkihосноEvitГИТИкораСергБеляредаЛигаCarm
УкраШемеSergJonaMaurКораметаоснокабенаобMagaElecMainCastGeraИнджStraAutoProtBeflКрылFlip
АлекMIDIхороМонесоотFolkТурцAlinсребтемаКанюPlanкомптрафWindwwwmправDeLoсертFranAdvaАста
ЛитРМоскБереsingПомпШеппчереСокоКлимчитаПодъВелиискуВчелМакеЦициВильЭкспВаниКосспрофСамо
курсPeriDavi`конMagiЛионЛаурКасьAlfrнаклGravAnsoСироJohaКрюкспецсертРослШмарКомоавтоРуби
ЦогоподзFergРумяИсаеcapeБронкабекабекабеавтовыруJohnгубеАленCaliПервEdgaКозлТкачRewaавто
tuchkasAyreBoys

Geek Squad Online Support leads on the planet, with regards to give tech services to PC, home repair, gadgets and so on. We offer help for more than 2 million clients. Being one of the subsidiaries of Best Buy, an American buyer hardware organization. The Geek Squad Online Support gives services in-store and over the Internet through remote access and gives all day and on location support.

For more information visit site :-  Geek Squad tech support

Geek Squad tech support

Geek Squad tech support

Geek Squad chat