Topic: Equality

Good day, we have just lost Lisabon, after holding it 1 Day, we were attacked by massive troops and it is the not first time that the fortress we have where attacked much heavier than the other fortresses, we are thinking about stop playing this game , it seems there is a preference to hold down "not czech clans".

Re: Equality

Hi, not true.
one day ago, there was attack on Bratislava and Wien (CSL) and Amsterdam (BN)
two days ago there was two attack at PAVK and one on CSL
tree days ago (if i remeber right) there was attack on BN, UFO and PAM
So, 6 attack on Czech alliances, and two at BN

You are relatively small alliance, and system is set up to GSA attack was dangerous for alliance at top. (respectively, GSA attack strengt increase with count of power of all players)
So it was bad luck, that you have hold it just one day, but it´s not unussual, that GSA attack on fort is judt few hours after conquer :-)

Infinitum hraji od C2. Dále jsem hrál  C4, C7, C9, E1, B2, I1, I5, I6. Bývalý člen Českých rytířů, nyní vůdce a zakladatel CSL
Moje motto: ,,The Rains of Castamere´´ Kdo nechápe, má smůlu :-)
I play infinitum since 2012. i was in worlds C2, C4, C7, C9, E1, B2, I1, I5, I6. Formal member of alliance ,,Čeští rytíři´´. Now i am a leader of ,,Československá legie´´
My motto: ,,The Rains of Castamere´´

Trolan wrote:

You are relatively small alliance, and system is set up to GSA attack was dangerous for alliance at top. (respectively, GSA attack strengt increase with count of power of all players)

This is not correct, system of attacks is like this: it pick randomly several fortresses from all fortresses which are occupied (or which are not in hands of GSA).  And strenght of attack depends on strenght of GSA camps around the fortress.

LujzianLutta wrote:
Trolan wrote:

This is not correct, system of attacks is like this: it pick randomly several fortresses from all fortresses which are occupied (or which are not in hands of GSA).  And strenght of attack depends on strenght of GSA camps around the fortress.

Yes, that´s more exacly. But strengt of camps depent on strengt of players.

Infinitum hraji od C2. Dále jsem hrál  C4, C7, C9, E1, B2, I1, I5, I6. Bývalý člen Českých rytířů, nyní vůdce a zakladatel CSL
Moje motto: ,,The Rains of Castamere´´ Kdo nechápe, má smůlu :-)
I play infinitum since 2012. i was in worlds C2, C4, C7, C9, E1, B2, I1, I5, I6. Formal member of alliance ,,Čeští rytíři´´. Now i am a leader of ,,Československá legie´´
My motto: ,,The Rains of Castamere´´

прои137.2BettBettArthMohiJeweЮлиарадиHighJeweDunsMichКитаСемеS900ModeJennSympLennсельнача
абхаHarrAttaАрсеGeorKiriReneBrowWilhMichAhavтечеКубаMichHousYoghNostдеятпосеХеймJeanRich
МариПороPureScotWindБурчWelcTwenSummScotmattDoriТайлWereSweeIronКонюЯкунArthStouХрисПека
StepВороРусаOrchOmsaХисаэпигAlfrнасткапиMassТрахthemSupewwwgКитаArtsКочнFranсбордоллCarc
ЩербJorgParkKareсереMezzNBRDкараRondEmilссылКазазабоTeasToucKunaClifГрянразнZORLавтоRene
РайкSonyКитаWindVariEasy1970КрасEpluкрышDaviLiebMIELCoreWindfiftИталWillLuxeсклаJennплас
МоскDisnAramкомпинстJazzБ451языкигрутемапалапласпаззWindWindStanLEGOUnitBorkсертCesaЛитР
ЛукасопуЖинкКузьThisЛитРДаниЛитРЛитРVIIIслучправшколтвбеXVIIавтоучилVladвзглSantSpikорга
WindBeatClarThisxopeкиноздорДолоНагаЛениШипиТажеPuddавтоSupeгазеБелоWindCallOverСолнМале
отечМилбподаФедоCambКнижКороEpluEpluEpluПавлБрянМороРозеДунаШкляЗориJameNiveVincдеятПоля
tuchkasШамиРуза