Topic: Latest Blacklist of Forex Brokers in May

Latest Blacklist of Forex Brokers in May

May ends up with a new list of forex brokers that have received the most consumer complaints, a blacklist concluded by WikiFX for all of you! Lets see the tricks used by these illegal platforms and protect ourselves from them!To get more news about WikiFX, you can visit wikifx.com official website.
GMG
The trick used by the broker is escrow. Although a one-year funds trusteeship agreement has been concluded and entered into by it and its users, GMG compels them to transfer the contract into Plan A that features a longer duration before the expiry date of the original one, causing their losses to snowball. This agreement cannot be terminated until liquidated damages are paid by clients. However, the broker doesnt respond to their applications for withdrawals even if the contract expires.
Capital Securities
The broker announced its reopening in early 2021 after skipping town at the end of 2020. According to WikiFX, this forex platform isnt effectively regulated, thereby being extremely risky!
Dukascopy
Two regulated licenses the forex broker claims to hold are cloned and it is under no valid regulation!
TPS
It claims to hold the license of the Financial Service Provider (FSP) authorized by the Financial Service Providers Register (FSPR) whereas the permit is suspected to be cloned. The broker isnt effectively regulated. At present, TPS is suspected to run away with its ill-gotten gains.
ALPHA TRADEX
The platform has been complained against by customers for a long time, reasons for which include the vicious deletion of users data and unavailable withdrawals. However, the customer service on this website has been out of touch from beginning to end and is suspected to go into hiding.
WikiFX, a forex broker info search tool, is popular among global senior investors! (bit.ly/wikifxIN)

Re: Latest Blacklist of Forex Brokers in May

My all kid of work Is completed with the help of Send E-Signed Forms & Contracts via Email. And I must say it worked in amazing wayy. Highly recommended to you guys!

i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me. Couple Counselling

I'm happy to see the considerable subtle element here!. Mori

5 (edited by fixed 2021-12-07 00:13:11)

Here's a whitelist of forex brokers: https://www.independentinvestor.com/forex/brokers/. No need to worry, these forex brokers are safe and trusted.