Topic: Singapore calls on Myanmar's military government Cooperate with ASEAN

https://www.img.in.th/images/0c91ee73e1518ad7e85ac73323b29c85.jpg

Lee Hsien Which slot game is at high risk? The game will be a thrilling game for you. And give a lot of valuable rewards. I'm excited throughout theSLOT XOgame, but I need to make sure I have enough capital to bet on it. RTP is a percentage of profitability. This value is expressed as% in the range 95% to 98%. It's rarely too much. You can also subtract this from 100 to get the house edge, which indicates the house edge. The lower this value, the better. Loong, speaking at the ASEAN-US Summit, asked the Myanmar military government to fully cooperate with ASEAN. for ending domestic conflicts

On October 27, 2021, Reuters reported that "Lee Hsien Loong" Prime Minister of Singapore. has called on the Myanmar military government Cooperate fully with representatives of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) with their concerns about the situation of violence. occurring within the country

Speaking at the 9th ASEAN-US Summit, Lee Hsien Loong said: “Inefficient progress” for implementing the 5 consensus that ASEAN authorities have agreed with the Myanmar junta since last April for ending domestic conflicts

Previously, Brunei as the chairman of ASEAN this year. issued a statement to the outcome of the emergency meeting of the ASEAN Foreign Ministers that The meeting resolved to not invite General Min Aung Lai, the leader of the Myanmar military junta. Participate in the ASEAN Leaders Summit

However, ASEAN states that will invite representatives from Myanmar which has nothing to do with politics Can attend the meeting on behalf of Senior General Min Aung Lai

However, the Myanmar military government view that not allowing the leaders of the country to attend the meeting considered to be involved in the internal politics of the country which violates ASEAN principles Therefore, the Myanmar authorities did not send representatives to participate.