Topic: A total of 10 online donation channels fight against covid-19

https://s.isanook.com/hi/0/rp/r/w728/ya0xa0m1w0/aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL2hpLzAvdWQvMzA3LzE1MzgzMjEvaXN0b2NrLTEyMjMwNjE4NzIuanBn.jpg   

Covid-19 situation In Thailand is currently in a critical phase. The number of infections and deaths is skyrocketing every day. meanwhile power of medical personnel and life-saving equipment is scarce

Therefore, we will point out online donation channels to help fund charities, hospitals and projects that were established to fight the COVID-19 epidemic. If there are believers who want to make merit or donate, which channel is convenient? can choose And we will go through this crisis together.

1. The Chaipattana Fund for Fighting COVID-19 (and various epidemics)

Take part in building a permanent fortress. To protect medical personnel and patients by "building a room with a complete negative pressure air exchange system (True Negative Pressure) and developing a normal patient room to be a Semi ICU room" Transfer the donations to the SCB bank account Suan Chitlada Branch Current account number 067-300487-3

2. Thai Red Cross Society

Thai Red Cross Society invites people to be a part To prevent and reduce the risk of the spread of COVID-19 by donating money to fund the production of fabric masks. by transferring money through a Kasikorn Bank account Silom Office Branch Account Name Thai Red Cross Society for Disasters Current account type No. 001-1-34567-0

In addition, the Thai Red Cross Society also opened an account for donations to support the fund. Purchase N95 masks, PPE kits to prevent infection. and purchase medical equipment of Chulalongkorn Hospital, the Thai Red Cross Society by transferring money through a SCB bank account. Thai Red Cross Society Branch Account name Revenue Office Thai Red Cross Society Current Account No. 045-3-04637-0

3. Chulalongkorn Hospital, Thai Red Cross Society

Chulalongkorn Hospital, Thai Red Cross Society opens a variety of donation channels to facilitate people and various sectors to participate in helping patients and helping to support the operations of medical personnel For donating funds for various projects related to COVID-19

Read all ::  ทางเข้าslotxo joker

4. Siriraj Foundation – Siriraj Hospital to fight the dangers of COVID-19

Siriraj invites you to donate for the supply of medical equipment. to treat COVID-19 patients You can donate at Siriraj Foundation Siriraj Fight Against Covid Bangkok Bank Account Name Siriraj Foundation (Siriraj fights the danger of Covid) Account number 901-3-50034-4 Please send proof of donation with your name, address and phone number.

and Finance Department, Finance Department, Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital Siam Commercial Bank Account Name Sirirajraksaphiban Account Number 016-3-04590-7 Please send proof of donation with parentheses (Fight the danger of Covid)
5. Ramathibodi Foundation - Prevention and Assistance Program for the COVID-19 Pandemic

Faculty of Medicine Ramathibodi Hospital and the Ramathibodi Foundation Invite everyone to donate money or help spread the word about the prevention and assistance project of the Covid-19 epidemic situation. to get through this crisis together And to prevent the epidemic, we invite you to donate online via the website ramafoundation.or.th. Click donate at “Prevention and Assistance Program for the COVID-19 Epidemic Situation” (minimum 100 baht)

or transfer the donation in the account name of Ramathibodi Foundation Siam Commercial Bank 026-3-05216-3 / Kasikorn Bank 879-2-00448-3 / Bangkok Bank 090-3-50015-5 and can also donate via Application: SCB, AirPay, LINE PAY, True Wallet, with every donation to the Ramathibodi Foundation Can get tax deduction 1 times. Call for more information at 0-2201-1111

6. Thammasat University Hospital
Thammasat University Hospital Accepting donations to fund the purchase of medical equipment in the field hospital building To support 3 wave of Covid-19 patients, you can donate money at the account of Thammasat University Hospital. (Donation Fund) TMB Bank : 050-2-00002-9 and Bangkok Bank 091-0-20188-8 The receipt can be used for tax deduction 2 times.

7. Bumrungrad Hospital Foundation – Equipment Procurement Project Medical equipment and materials needed to care for COVID-19 patients
Bumrungrad Hospital Foundation Invite people who are vaccinated against COVID-19 Donate to buy medical equipment to help patients with COVID-19 to hospitals that are in short supply You can donate by transferring to a savings account number 197-0-11115-7. Bangkok Bank Account Name Bumrungrad Hospital Foundation For donors who wish to apply for a tax deduction

Re: A total of 10 online donation channels fight against covid-19

Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!.     ios phone

Re: A total of 10 online donation channels fight against covid-19

Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks    recommended fish finder site