Topic: Do you know about rosin press?

Do you know about rosin press? Come take a look at some of the products I recommend to you, they are affordable and fully functional. If you are in need of them, why not take a look at my recommendation? And now it’s the Christmas promotion, you can enjoy a 16% discount. Merry Christmas Super Sale - Use Coupon Code: ECO16 To Get 16% OFF. Below is the rosin press for sale I want to push:

1. Rosin press cheap: ECO Farm 5 Ton 6*12 CM Hydraulic Heat Press Rosin Press Machine       

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0587/9499/9983/products/1_a03fd03b-18aa-43f1-a81b-51417bb7db05.jpg

1. 5 tons of Pressure: ECO Farm 5 ton rosin press machine hydraulic device gives big enough pressure on the plate to get better high-pressure oil extraction.
2. Intelligent Control: Intelligent temperature controller with screen and timing button. With upper and lower heating plates so that objects can be heated evenly.
3. Humanized Design: Ergonomic handle design for easy pressing and moving.
4. High-quality Material: The surface of the heating plate is coated with a high temperature resistant anti-sticking layer, which is easy to clean and anti-oxidation.

2. ECO Farm 5 Ton Manual Rosin Press with 6*12cm Heat Rosin Plates           

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0587/9499/9983/products/IMG_6937.png

1. Efficient & Affordable: ECO Farm 5 ton hydraulic press makes it easier than ever to press plants flower with 10000 psi Ram Leak-Free hydraulic jack ensures successful pressing at relatively low temperature.
2. Accurate Temp Detected: Anodized food-grade working surface ensures the best flavor and easy cleanup; Intelligent temperature controller with a cool LCD screen and timing button. Independent heating rods & sensors guarantee an accurate temperature is delivered & detected.
3. Perfect Heated Platens: The plate size is well suited to most extraction filters and pre-press molds. The plates are aligned perfectly to ensure the complete pressing and optimum results.
4. Great Heat Insulation Performance: Dual Insulation Layers Allows the Rosin Press Plates to Achieve 200 F in 8-10 Minutes and  Protect the Machine from Heat-draining.
5. Portable Design: With an ergonomic handle design, The heat press allows you to easily move the hydraulic heat press.
6. Great Choice: Small form-factor ideal for needing space saving and quick pressing.

The above are a few products that I have introduced to you. If you are interested or want to learn more about rosin press for sale, you can visit our official website: ecofarmgreeninc.com