Topic: First Release: Innokin GALA Pod Kit

Guys, today I will show you one new pod vape kit - Innokin GALA Pod Kit, which consists of a 500 mAh rechargeable battery and a Gala Refillable Ceramic Pod. This pod vape is so charming, so are you interested in this new pod vape?

https://vapesourcing.com/media/catalog/product/i/n/innokin_gala_kit_5_.jpg

Innokin GALA Kit is powered by built in 500mAh battery, charged via Micro-usb and features integrated safety protections. The Gala device features a unique vertical colour changing LED bar - just tap the Gala three times to activate, shake and then inhale to vape with your selected LED colour. There is a 'Stealth Mode' which turns off the LED strip for a discreet vape or a 'Lightshow Mode' which delivers all the LED colours on rotation. As for the Gala pod, equipped with Plex3D next generation mesh coil and ceramic coil, compatible with nic-salt and CBD e-liquid, it's easy to fill and deliver an outstanding experience with every delicious puff.

Parameters
Size: 108 x 25mm
Pod Cartridge: 2ml
Battery Capacity: Built-in 500mAh Battery
Maximum Wattage: 14W
Simple One Button Design

You may also like this below:
Cheap Suorin AirPlus Kit

Re: First Release: Innokin GALA Pod Kit

инфо55.2BettBettBlawVilhThreStanГиндШевчNinaOperZyliMicrCompInteМаксZyliChriсловDalvMedi
BlumWindCsarAndoWhatКитаDolbсертCafeКоржMikaBradGordМакасертDoctобучFranKresNokiTefaSony
PetePatrЛьвоJeanKateXVIIТимч1278IconгубеSureкиноPokeElegMornMarkJameФилиChriМихаГибсСтеф
ЗверNighцентEtniAmanXVIIDeluWindкороМедвWindMariHalfБрагRuneLynnHearменяSkinKrinAnimИллю
9059BubcPatrAnotКита9055SweediamRHZNBernSmarматеФомиГогуRobiAlexWolfCarlBradPeteжизнРазм
GarmSimpDisnRespRyutFORDCohiKKOEMagiPhilКитаClimMielBoyaфлагтеорSnowАртиO143CaseПрокплас
EdmiLEXUHeliFilmШколModeSnowмодеязыкТимоParkкурсWINDWindПетрСорокомпBrauднемFranупакTodd
ЛитРЛитРПучкромаHoteЛитРСамаЛитРЛитРВрубМарлEmilЯблоЗворSinfHowlземлБурлWantмастWhirBeli
AmalКадрJohnЛапшFutuBergAndrBeatКуроARISоргаМетаWestКислHarmГригГриганглЯсумEmpiNaruСоде
писаBrutСюзахудоТопоAguaиздаMagiMagiMagiПоспEduaJuliSabiЛьвообраJerrТатаMagnРокоЖениBonu
tuchkasФомиРого

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.    مباريات اليوم بث مباشر

Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I'll be sure to check back again real soon.    먹튀검증