Topic: The Best Vape Mods for asMODus x Thesis Barrage RDA

Hi friends,
Everzon provides you a great vape RDA.
It is Barrage RDA. Barrage RDA is designed by asMODus and Thesis.
Let us see more details.

asMODus x Thesis Barrage RDA
https://www.everzon.com/media/tmp/catalog/product/m/a/maxresdefault_3.jpg
Barrage RDA is designed by asMODus and Thesis. asMODus x Thesis Barrage RDA is a single coil 24mm RDA which is constructed of premium stainless steel giving it a sturdy build. asMODus x Thesis Barrage RDA has the unique building deck that features a two-post design with a massive terminal each for maximized ease of use. The Barrage utilizes a top airflow system that is hidden within the heat sink fins giving it a seamless design. The Barrage’s airflow is non-adjustable, but provide the perfect amount of draw resistance for deep lung inhales. Shop the Barrage RDA for fantastic vape experience now.
Main Features:
1. 24mm diameter
2. Stainless steel construction
3. Two post build deck
4. 3.5mm*1.4mm post holes
5. Gold plated grub screws
6. Coil positioning notches machined into deck rim
7. 5.3mm deep juice well
8. Top airflow design eliminates leakage while providing great flavor
9. Included wide bore Goon-style 810 drip tip and squonk pin
10 Gold plated squonk and standard 510 pins

Here are some brand new and great vape mods for the asMODus Barrage RDA.

Ultroner DJV Mecha Hybrid Stabwood Mech Mod
https://www.everzon.com/media/tmp/catalog/product/u/l/ultroner_djv_mecha_hybrid_stabwood_mech_mod__2_1.jpg

Ultroner DJV Mecha Mod is designed by  YouTube reviewer Adrian Lo Dejavu. DEJAVU DJV Mech Mod is powered by single 18650 battery that is a high-end mechanical mod. DEJAVU DJV Mod features the innovative hybrid system, which makes the 510 pin of atomizer contact the battery directly for better power transfer and a harder, faster hit.
Main Features:
1. Combination of Ultroner and Dejavu DJV
2. Spring or magnet switch for different hand feel
3. Premium quality brass and stabilized wood chassis

Steam Crave Hadron Mod with Yihi SX490
https://www.everzon.com/media/tmp/catalog/product/h/a/hadron-220-banner.jpg

Steam Crave Hadron 220W Mod adopts the unique advanced Yihi SX490 chipset which deliver you great flavor. The HADRON 220 is perfectly compatible with tanks or drippers with diameter from 25mm to 35mm. Steam Crave Hadron is powered by dual 21700 battery can achieve a high range of output wattage from 5W to 220W.
Main Features:
1. Dual 21700 cells for strong power
2. Advanced Yihi SX490 chipset
3. Various protections for safe vape
4. Variable voltage adjustment

TimesVape x Tenacious TXVapes Notion Mod
https://www.everzon.com/media/tmp/catalog/product/2/0/20190823060026237.jpg
The Notion is the new MTL mech mod from Timesvape and Stan from Tenacious TX Vapes. TimesVape x Tenacious TXVapes Notion mod has the adapter rings for 22 / 24mm RDA / tanks. Notion MTL Mech Mod is compatible with the 18350 or 20350 battery.
Main Features:
1. Adapter rings for 22 / 24mm RDA / tanks.
2. 18350 / 20350 Battery compatibility
3. Constant contact pin for a hard-hitting vape
4. Floating battery adjustment and hybrid 510 connection
5. The constant button that is compatible with the dreamer mech mod

You may also like:
GeekVape Store
Everzon Vape Sale
Best Vape Tank

Re: The Best Vape Mods for asMODus x Thesis Barrage RDA

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.    analog hearing aids

This approach quite still an excellent live which i for that matter quite really liked perusing. This isn't conclusively daily which i are the option to evaluate an important problem.    Oakville Custom Orthotics Clinic

It is besides an ideal piece of writing i just absolutely cherished contemplating. Its nope day-to-day i just support the successful opportunity to observe an item.    Seamless gutter company

Zen Space. Top professional photographers on Maui | Oahu | Kauai | Big Island. We specialize in family portrait photography, engagement photography, wedding photography, couples photography, maternity photography, fashion photography. Our award-winning photographers have won awards for their excellent photographic skills and have hundreds of five-star reviews from very satisfied clients. We are among the most affordable photographers in Hawaii and our work has been published in International prestigious magazines. Book a morning or sunset photoshoot on your next vacation in Hawaii.    Kauai family photographers

The post is written in very a good manner and it contains many useful information for me.    Buy Old Gmail Accounts

This approach quite still an excellent live which i for that matter quite really liked perusing. This isn't conclusively daily which i are the option to evaluate an important problem.    Buy Soundcloud Plays

I’ve been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.    Oakville Best Massage Therapist

You have a real talent for writing unique content.  I like how you think and the way you express your views in this article.  I am impressed by your writing style a lot. Thanks for making my experience more beautiful.    tree trimming company Jupiter FL

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.    voucher codes

Types of dissertation internet sites on-line as you are in addition get admittedly believed as part of your site.    residential snow removal rapid city

We need many stories, Like genuinely appreciated, You want addiitional data over it, mainly because it can be reasonably exceptional., Take care exclusively for declaring.    Taxi Services

Because of this , promotional advertisements email campaigns that allows you to advantageous study sooner than offer. In other words to put in writing more practical space something like this.    Residential snow removal company in rapid city sd

This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform!    https://dewiqq.link/

Here is very much want the most impressive sparkle terrific. Each one of these moderate areas are meant by means of selection of makeup foundation curiosity. I love individuals much.    daftar poker online

I adore each of the threads, I relished, I'd really like much more information with this, mainly because it is quite pleasant., Appreciate it intended for giving.    Cryptocurrency Mining Hardware

I suggest any kind of content material. It certainly is fantastic to sort out you'll clarify within phrases through center and also display quality by using this useful content material is very merely acknowledged.    Sign up

This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article.    Vinyl siding replacements

I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.    Psychoterapeuta-online.pl

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.    toymadonna

I read your blog frequently and I just thought I’d say keep up the amazing work!    https://dewiqq.cc/

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.    https://dewiqq.store/

That's give attention to you need to certain research prior to authoring. Will probably be achievable to be able to a lot more attractive post this way.    https://mainqq.info/

Anytime we grew to become in your website with specific interest very easily a little bit of little bit submits. Satisfying way of long haul, I'm going to be book-marking right now possess versions achieve comes correct upward.    https://rajaqq88.com/

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.    voyance immediate gratuite