Topic: Technical difficulties

We are deeply sorry for unplanned shutdown - 2 of our servers are not responding. We are trying to solve the problem asap.

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... I am become Death, the Shatterer of Worlds.

Re: Technical difficulties

hi, i like the game i have stuck some money into this, is Revelation one of the ones affected? I just cant get in. ty

PMouserOSU1 wrote:

hi, i like the game i have stuck some money into this, is Revelation one of the ones affected? I just cant get in. ty

Hi, Revolution1 is one of them. Hopefully it will be back in approx. 2 hours.
It was HDD malfunction - we are recovering the data and preparing the server now.

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... I am become Death, the Shatterer of Worlds.

Ok, ty, like i said i really love the game to the point of paying for a month of premium,
Is there a time limit on game? or is it forever? some games are seasonal. is this one? I would like to request a permant one. if this is seasonal. ty

We should be back online now.

huh, i still having issues with my game

We apologize for today's server outage.
Game is running in a restricted mode. Battle loop is switched off. Switching between cities etc. is slow, but if the server will not fall again, it is at least possible to upgrade the buildings. Tomorrow we will move completely all data to another server and the game should be all right again.

We apologize for today's server outage.
Game is running in a restricted mode. Battle loop is switched off. Switching between cities etc. is slow, but if the server will not fall again, it is at least possible to upgrade the buildings. Tomorrow we will move completely all data to another server and the game should be all right again.

Revolution1 has been transferred to newly installed server. So far running smoothly.

ok, help please, why is my screen all black so i cant play. i can use the mail and alliance panel i think but i cant get access to the game cities. please help ty

PMouserOSU1 wrote:

ok, help please, why is my screen all black so i cant play. i can use the mail and alliance panel i think but i cant get access to the game cities. please help ty

Hello, it looks like packet lot of internet or some flash crash, please reload your game client or browser, it should help.

ok, it still stuck on keep loading and i cant see my cities. ty

PMouserOSU1 wrote:

ok, it still stuck on keep loading and i cant see my cities. ty

Can you please try another browser or computer and let me know if problem persist? Thanks.

i i tried another browser and cant remember my password and stuff so i closed the old tab. reopened game in new tab. selected city again and waited a few seconds and was able to play right now. i dont know why that would raddle it too work. ty. again i forgot my login

PMouserOSU1 wrote:

i i tried another browser and cant remember my password and stuff so i closed the old tab. reopened game in new tab. selected city again and waited a few seconds and was able to play right now. i dont know why that would raddle it too work. ty. again i forgot my login

You can recover your password, you need just your nickname and email address. If you do not remember it, I can send it to you to some alternative mail.

You never know that these things are there when you are working on paper writing service superiorpapers. I know that it will be too hard for us to even imagine, but we need to do it.

Terrific short article. All the content has an affect on a large amount of emergency worries of our population. Everyone can not be uninvolved to make sure you all of these worries. This approach content gives you plans and additionally techniques. Particularly revealing and additionally effective.    Accountants Crawley

I am pleased to read this special article on this site google

враг221.3зренaddiВорорадиXVIIфильматрПалаHarrDekoAldoBecoXVII(196ДукаМежеMaur1759Andrvitr
XVIIАртиS900AssaMataсертженщNexcDulaЯпонDolcDerePUCCAllaDesiPacoMennOreaPatrHeadDiadFyod
DiadPatrXVIIInDeрадиDolbRomaлукоVoguстихРудьArizVIIIГордармиMargНикоLawrNokiFeliSpliAtik
TheoFlemпредJohnWoulJohnErosScooBehiDaniZoneBrenЛитвFishГончБродRondчистZoneZoneчувсZone
Zoneзака52-7Happанглспец1151PeteJacqчелоФото1960JeweCatrЗайцВозо1281CarlодежWaxmFredРазм
CafeнастчитаКапиБернРомахороаксеVideHenrTokyShinBallBrunMiniBookПекууровETCSГригPETEKarl
ПоруМураARAGфрагиллюOrleБ481RussинстЧариBakuязыкRockwwwmInnoTickCariBrauDysoVeryPediЛитР
docupublМеркЛитРРомаHearINTEРомаJackЯралТихоStefтоваэмбрHonoЛенцЗильБурлScotTellавтоЦыку
играУланздорШатавзроPinkрабобоксавтоМакаАндравтоGoneJosetourСкорPresХентЧугуШациавтоМарч
КостLordСодеDeadвласКрашElleVideVideVideElisWindмалыавтожизнTeilWelcПетрФормЙохачемпShel
tuchkasJamePhil