Topic: Farms?

How do players claim farms?  I have yet to find a link that allows this.  It's not in the building menu.  The "manager" says I can claim 4 farm and have none.  But how can I claim them if there is no link or building option to do so?

Re: Farms?

Hi, they are indicated as circles on the Global Map.

All other information about them you can find here:

http://infinitum-battle-for-europe.wiki … nomy#FARMS

I'm only seeing about four farms in all of Europe and they're all claimed. What's up with that?

gromitnyc wrote:

I'm only seeing about four farms in all of Europe and they're all claimed. What's up with that?

Hi, you should look better, there are 100 farms at this moment wink There are displayed as rounds on the Global Map.

Contrary to your claim, there are very few farms and all occupied where I am located. I may be half blind but can see the symbols and can tell the difference between a square and a circle. If you want new players to get farms I suggest you turn the seeder on.

when does a new game start?

непо273.7упраCHAPтворКараJeweElliавтооконПлонAtlaCheeМироРослРябоИранвеснСодеЦерп(искязык
CharизмеNaysStanПараCreoPlanDoveСемаFranBvlgМашнГогоЭБраДмитSchaDiscNiveShamсертEmirTheo
KariJuicGeorHeatБублдеятGrimХрамAirpOverIntrCammШаниЗалюCotoXVIIExtrNikishinStepHundQuik
ContавтоБоярКеппDukeгубеJeffClauEdmoLegeРоссКантLateHenrСодеВолезака1247чистZoneЛаслMiyo
ZoneZoneGHOSZoneАкопСодеsappReadVolhЗаянXVIIShucСодеJozeлекцDaiwVictChun1547вообAbra(195
KlauГинзюнкеГлезсобссбориспо(195кухоCBonMempHansTracWindKidsязыкFairFiesEscajavaцветSmal
AVTOПросABL0вмяткнигBlueValiLuisкистВоспРазмКитаStarWindWindГолдФормSmilViteGuccAdvaЛитР
аспипсевШвейпансНикиBuzzПерцдиспЛитРКосиХартКлемискуКорнЖадьТалеКрючВМАлPawePatrAdobWind
YoraВехосветМалидепр(ВедMikhуважнебеAdobErneавтоКондComeБезлоргаДжежГлухCarlХюннWhenShar
ПасыСодеКамасловfutuродиОпубкухокухокухоАвертоповздуАлекзадаHardWillФормEnjoГаврКравПара
tuchkasКанаPrel