Topic: Wismec Reuleaux Tinker mit Wismec Column Verdampfer bei de.vapormo

Wismec Reuleaux Tinker

Wismec Tinker 300W Box Mod Akkuträger zeichnet sich durch sein dynamisches Aussehen und sein ergonomisches Design aus, das vom klassischen Sportschuh inspiriert ist. Der Reuleaux Tinker Akkuträger wird mit drei 18650-Batterien betrieben und bietet eine enorme Leistung von 300 W mit leistungsstarken VW / TC-Arbeitsmodi. Es ist mit einem 0,96-Zoll-TFT-Farbbildschirm und einer Echtzeituhrfunktion ausgestattet, und die Benutzeroberfläche wurde aktualisiert. Sie können die Daten klar erkennen. Durch den Avatar-Chip werden Mehrkreis-Schutzsysteme eingesetzt, die den Gesamtschutz des Geräts gewährleisten, wodurch es viel sicherer und zuverlässiger wird. Halten Sie dieses empfindliche Gerät in den Händen und genießen Sie einen einfachen Dampfen! Es steht 3 Farben für Sie zu wählen.

Technische Daten:
Größe: 44 * 56 * 78,3 mm
Batterie: 3 x 18650 Zellen (nicht im Lieferumfang enthalten)
Bildschirm: 0,96 Zoll TFT-Farbbildschirm
Ausgangsleistung: 1-300W
Ausgabemodus: Power/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR Mode
Temperaturbereich: 100-315°C/200-600°F (TC Mode)
Widerstandsbereich: 0,05-1,5 Ohm für TC-Modi
0,05-3,5 Ohm für den Power-Modus
Maximaler Ladestrom: 2A
Maximaler Ausgangsstrom: 50A
Ausgangsspannungsbereich: 0,5-9V
Gewindeart: 510 gefederten Verbinder

Lieferumfang:
1 * WISMEC Reuleaux Tinker Akkuträger
1 * QC USB-Kabel
1 * Benutzerhandbuch
1 * Warnkarte
https://de.vapormo.com/pub/media/catalog/product/w/i/wismec_reuleaux_tinker_mod1.jpg

Wismec Column Verdampfer

Der WISMEC Column Verdampfer ist speziell für das WISMEC Reuleaux Tinker Kit konzipiert. Es verwendet eine leistungsstarke WL01 Single-Spule mit 0,15 Ohm und großer Heizfläche, die das Streben des Vapers nach dichtem Geschmack und massiven Wolken voll erfüllt. 25 mm Durchmesser und 6,5 ml / 2 ml E-Saft-Kapazität. Die 2-ml-Version verfügt über ein Kindersicherungssystem, um die Sicherheit zu gewährleisten. Der WISMEC Column Verdampfer verwendet auch eine versenkbare obere Füllung und ein verfeinertes Design des unteren Luftstroms, um extrem starken Dampf zu erzeugen.

Technische Daten:
Maße: 25 x 55mm E-liquid Kapazität: 6,5ml / 2ml (mit Kindersicherung)
Coil Typ: WL01 0,15 Ohm Verdampferkopf (30-100W)
Anschluss: 510
Farbe: Weiß, Blau, Rot

Lieferumfang:
1 x COLUMN Verdampfer
1 x Benutzerhandbuch
2 x WL01 Single 0,15 Ohm Verdampferkopf
1 x Warnkarte
Ersatzteile
https://de.vapormo.com/pub/media/catalog/product/w/i/wismec_column_atomizer_1.jpg

Weitere heiße verwandte vape Geräte:

e zigaretten

Re: Wismec Reuleaux Tinker mit Wismec Column Verdampfer bei de.vapormo

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.
Hire a hacker

3 (edited by rosstaylor505 2019-08-24 09:25:48)

Great post full of useful tips! My site is fairly new and I am also having a hard time getting my readers to leave comments. Analytics shows they are coming to the site but I have a feeling “nobody wants to be first”.
Chau composite

Great post full of useful tips! My site is fairly new and I am also having a hard time getting my readers to leave comments. Analytics shows they are coming to the site but I have a feeling “nobody wants to be first”.
https://www.udemy.com/user/justicecore/

làm bằng cấp 3

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.
tema gratuito de wordpress

Ansiedade

Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my  reader. Can you Help me please?
Dor no joelho

I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. . .
açafrão da terra

Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.
chia

I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.    Korea foreigner loan

I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.    Best Pregnancy Pillow

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
Buy Adderall Online overnight cheap without prescription

I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. . .
como emagrecer rapido

15 (edited by amnaseo 2020-01-26 12:17:40)

This is what commonly happens to the newbies in the business industry who do not know how to effectively market their product or service or service.   https://healthtutortips.com

You can get help with Coaching, Statistics & Data Analysis, Proof reading & Editing and Custom Dissertation Writing. https://www.avarecycling.com/data-destruction.html

The tooth may feel touchy for two or three days after treatment, particularly in the event that it had been tainted. http://rootishare.com/

Your article is extremely helpful exceptionally fascinating subject i am looking that sort of post thank for imparting to us keep it up.    nha cai w88 o dau

You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers.     TheTopHints

Extremely pleasant article, I appreciated perusing your post, exceptionally decent share, I need to twit this to my adherents. Much appreciated!.     cupom amazon

If you don"t mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your magnificent blog entries.     health

Persons appreciate shopping for amazing, appealing, fascinating and from time to time attractive aromas for them selves and pertaining to others. This can be executed conveniently along with inexpensively in an on-line perfume shop.    marcasite necklace thai

Thanks for the tips guys. They were all great. I have been having issues with being fat both mentally and physically. Thanks to you guys i have been showing improvements. Do post more.    hudson valley real estate listings

Our credit repair services work to fix past credit mistakes and verify credit report accuracy. Talk to a credit repair expert today!     yellow stone tv show

Our credit repair services work to fix past credit mistakes and verify credit report accuracy. Talk to a credit repair expert today!     period underwear