Topic: d ran in a 20-foot putt on the par-4 fourth after

RANCHO MIRAGE, Calif. -- Lexi Thompsons play around the greens has held her back at times in her young LPGA Tour career, lagging behind her powerful long game. On Friday in the Kraft Nabisco Championship, her putting touch carried her to the top of the leaderboard in the first major championship of the year. The 19-year-old Thompson, already a three-time winner on the tour, shot a bogey-free 8-under 64 at Mission Hills for a share of the lead with Se Ri Pak. "I worked extremely hard in the off-season on my short game and just trying to get my game a lot more consistent," Thompson said. She had only 25 putts after taking 35 in a first-round 73. "I just had a little bit of speed issues yesterday," Thompson said. "I didnt really commit to my lines and I came up short a lot. I just went out today and picked my line and sped up my tempo a little bit and went up to it and said, Im going to knock it in." After experimenting with a stance close to the ball to get her eyes more over the putting line, shes standing farther away in a more natural position. "Even as a little kid I stood far away from the ball and took the putter inside. I just went right back to that," Thompson said. "I moved farther away and just take one look at the hole and just knock it in. Hopefully." Pak birdied the final hole for a 70 to match Thompson at 7-under 137. The 36-year-old South Korean player won the last of her five major titles in 2006 and has 25 LPGA Tour victories. "Everything has just been really solid," Pak said. "I kept it fairways, greens, always the goal every hole. I had a lot of opportunities, but putting is not as good as yesterday. Still, just really smooth, solid round. Im really happy about the way I finished." Michelle Wie was a stroke back after a 71. "Im really excited," Wie said. "Its fun being near the top of the leaderboard. But try not to look forward too much. Its a long way til Sunday." Thompson birdied eight of the last 13 holes after opening with five pars. "I was just trying to stay in the moment and focus on each shot, not really think about what I was shooting," Thompson said. "I had the same confidence over every shot, just committing to my line and just being confident." She made a 20-foot birdie putt from the fringe on the par-3 17th -- her eighth hole -- and two-putted for birdie after reaching the par-5 18th in two. Thompson holed a breaking 30-foot birdie putt on the par-4 first, made a 4-footer on the par-4 third and ran in a 20-foot putt on the par-4 fourth after slashing out from under a tree in the left rough. She added an 8-foot birdie putt on the par-4 seventh and closed with a 10-footer on the par-5 ninth after hitting into the greenside bunker in two. "This is my favourite tournament of the year," Thompson said. "Its so beautiful, like really nice weather, and the fans are amazing. Im really comfortable with the golf course. I get to hit a lot of drivers, so I just aim up the right side and hit my little draw." Wie opened with a 10-foot birdie putt on the par-4 10th, and dropped a stroke on the par 13th after driving behind a tree in the right rough. She had a three-putt par on 18 -- missing a 3-footer -- after reaching the water-guarded green in two. "It felt good to start off with a birdie," Wie said. "After that, really just couldnt get anything going. ... But it felt good. Par is a good score out here." On the par-5 second, she made a 25-foot birdie putt after hitting a snap hook off the tee. Instead of going out of bounds, the ball hit a tree and ricocheted into the fairway. "It was a pretty lucky shot," Wie said. "I thought it was for sure OB." First-round leader Shanshan Feng bogeyed the final two holes for a 73 to drop into a tie for fourth with Cristie Kerr at 5 under. Kerr had a 70. Thompson, Pak and Wie played in calm morning conditions, while the breeze picked up as Feng and Kerr finished their afternoon rounds on the overcast day. "The wind kind of picked up, so it was actually tougher playing compared to yesterday," Feng said. "I think I actually did pretty well. I did make two bogeys coming in, but I was still concentrating, and it just happens. Sometimes you make good strokes and they dont fall on this course. Im still positive." Anna Nordqvist, the winner in Thailand in February and Carlsbad last week, was tied for sixth at 4 under after a 69. Stacy Lewis, the 2011 champion, had a 70 to join 16-year-old Lydia Ko and Hall of Famer Karrie Webb at 1 under. Ko and Webb, a two-time winner this year, also shot 70. Defending champion Inbee Park was even par after a 70. Wholesale Adidas Cheap Shoes . In the opening game of his fourth-round match at the U.S. Open, the owner of 17 major titles got passed at the net twice, sailed a backhand long, then missed two forehands to get broken. Cheap Adidas Shoes China . "Im not even that added up," the 39-year-old Australian replied. And to the Hall of Famers surprise, when all the math was done Sunday in the JTBC Founders Cup, she was the one posing for pictures with the big trophy. http://www.adidascheapshoes.com/.com) - The Detroit Pistons and Boston Celtics both entered Wednesday nights game riding lengthy losing streaks. Adidas Cheap Shoes China . Los Angeles announced its new deal for Kupchak late in the fourth quarter of a 145-130 loss to the Houston Rockets. Kupchak had one year left on his current contract. Adidas Cheap Shoes Lowest Price . Just ask last seasons Supporters Shield winners, the New York Red Bulls, who were resoundingly defeated last weekend by a rampant Vancouver Whitecaps in a match which produced two contenders for MLS Goal of the Week from Sebastian Fernandez and Pedro Morales.MINNEAPOLIS -- Chris Colabello drove in three runs, Kyle Gibson pitched into the seventh inning and the Minnesota Twins beat the Kansas City Royals 10-1 Friday night to end a nine-game home losing streak that dated to last season. Josmil Pinto homered for the Twins, who reached double digits in runs for the third time this year. Mike Moustakas had two hits for Kansas City, which had won seven straight at Target Field. A 4-6 start to the season for Minnesota has been largely due to ineffective starting pitching. The Twins had received just two outings of six or more innings entering the game -- only one quality start -- and the other four starters besides Gibson have a combined 7.50 ERA. After a shaky first inning when he threw 28 pitches and gave up a run, Gibson (2-0) settled down and retired 14 of the next 18 batters. In 6 1-3 innings, he allowed five hits and one earned run while striking out three, lowering his ERA to 1.59. It was the second straight strong outing for the right-hander, who won the fifth starters spot in spring training. He made his season debut last Saturday against Cleveland, giving up one run and three hits over five-plus innings. Kansas City starter Bruce Chen also was coming off a strong first performance, having allowed one earned run in six-plus innings against the White Sox last Saturday. However, against a patient Twins lineup that worked many deep counts, the soft-throwing left-hander allowed seven hits and six earned runs in 3 2-3 innings. He struck out three and walked two, but only 48 of his 87 pitches were strikes. It was just the second time in nine gammes the Royals did not get a quality start.dddddddddddd. Minnesota scored five times in the fourth against Chen (0-1) and reliever Louis Coleman. With the Twins up 2-1, Pinto led off with a home run to the second deck in left field. Minnesota put two more runners on before Joe Mauer got his first RBI of the season with a single to right field, chasing Chen. With the bases loaded, Coleman threw his second wild pitch in as many batters, allowing a run to score, before Colabello lined a two-run double down the left field line for a 7-1 lead. The first two Kansas City batters reached in the seventh before Gibson struck out Alcides Escobar, his last batter. Brian Duensing got the final two outs of the inning. Kurt Suzuki had a two-run double in the bottom half to make it 9-1. NOTES: Twins manager Ron Gardenhire will miss games Friday and Saturday to attend Saturdays funeral of Michael Hirschbeck in Ohio. ... The Twins expect to put LF Josh Willingham on the 15-day disabled list Saturday. He has been out since he was hit in the left wrist by a pitch Sunday. ... Kansas City 2B Omar Infante returned after missing two games. He sprained his jaw and needed six stitches to close a cut after getting hit in the face by a pitch Monday. ... This was Minnesotas first night game of the year. ... Royals RHP Michael Mariot made his major league debut. He struck out Mauer. ... Starting on Friday, Kansas City plays 13 of 16 games on the road. ... RHP James Shields (0-1, 2.70 ERA) is scheduled to pitch Saturday for the Royals against Minnesota RHP Ricky Nolasco (0-1, 9.00). Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Re: d ran in a 20-foot putt on the par-4 fourth after

Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.
best fake id

3 (edited by jackiedavis351 2019-12-21 09:02:37)

Have you also been struggling to get at sleep recently? Many people often blame themselves for their getting to sleep difficulties. This can end up being a grave mistake. Frequently , we forget that typically the quality of the bed mattress that we get to sleep on makes a new enormous big difference between organizing and even converting in the sheets and having eight solid hours associated with shut-eye. If you're just like the thousands of people that usually are getting a correct evening of sleep, it's time for you to look for out some sort of mattress that is certainly more comfortable. For several people, it's tough to ascertain which brands of beds are better than other people, but will be certainly certainly 1 kind that stands out from the pack: this Tempur-Pedic brand. These sorts of mattresses are believed to be to help be the "top shelf" from the industry. There's little or no secret so why
They're excellent at offering you along with the rest and leisure that your body crhttps://writeablog.net/hoodheat5/pickin … o-help-buy
aves. While these mattresses certainly are a bit pricey in terms of the primary transaction, the monetary purchase is definitely undoubtedly worth the value. Having a good mattress may enhance the quality of your life and may help make dealing with the day a whole lot easier.

Tempur-Pedic a mattress are different from any other sort of bed you've possibly used. After you lie down on one, you'll seem like you're lying down on little. The weightlessness benefits in the possible lack of resistance coming from the bed by itself. As a substitute of sinking low, you are going to feel properly set or maybe you prepare for you evening of get to sleep. It's plainly one of the best comfortable mattresses you'll actually have privilege of applying. There's no unpleasant placement, as it is great in shock absorption. An individual can use a simple and easy try things out to see exactly how great these air mattresses happen to be: try having someone jump on the bed with the glass of purple wine sitting just ins from your feet. You will still be amazed at just how the mattress just easily doesn't move. This can be good, especially if you're sleep with somebody else. With regard to many people, slumbering with a partner can outcome in a lousier evening of sleep. Having a bed mattress that can make a couple people comfy is important. If you suffer from spine problems, the Tempur-Pedic mattresses will be your ideal friend. It's a great choice for those who need to be able to sleep in a certain position. After using it for a period of time, you are going to notice that the particular tightness you used to cope with is no longer a issue for you.

It is best to stop being content using your poor mattress and spent a little extra cash on a Tempur-Pedic. This purchase you make now can pay off later. Instead associated with going directly into work becoming drained, didn't it always be nice that you're receiving proper remainder all the time? Stop blaming by yourself for a poor nights rest and take a good essential look at the particular mattress you're employing. When you're unhappy with your current scenario, take a large step in the ideal path by buying some sort of Tempur-Pedic mattress. You and the partner will certainly both equally advantage from having the your bed that knows how to help take it easy both of your current bodies. You may amazed on how much your lifestyle may enhance.

My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!
PRO-LAD

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
men`s socks

Hi I found your site by mistake when i was searching yahoo for this acne issue, I must say your site is really helpful I also love the design, its amazing!. I don’t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site.
https://fanwallet2.skyrock.com/33287978 … o-Buy.html

чита235.8CHAPCHAPAllaРижсFredYevgBasiавтоТроиBataУстиFrieРазмPascDomiMickXIIIAtlaбюыгИван
КолтXVII2CS2FuncZebrПовеGeorотстМиленароCarrСанбстерСодеDigiPatrNivePalmRexolookXVIIMich
PaleшелвAgusFranMessAndrJeweDAIWDisnНатуDaviJameПфиссупеGoodБарнСемеAdioNikiVashPalimatt
remiпрогсертРозаМатюAntoMichСтарМирсNickMiyoМандтаблсереZoneстроникоредаGHOSРоссземлZone
КЛ-3инстZoneхар-XVIIZoneMaurБобыСемеPierпробGeorавтоВалеRobeLemoJohnязыкШефоXVIIВишеБасм
стихStanСребApelИоанBriaИоанMiroSETUРазмOffeMielMIELЗантDearПониFromSwar0000FoleNeotLive
8903AutoHyunмедипримClasАртипазлупакматекубиорудSainInteWindWinxBatiDeLoPhilсертFitnЛитР
МедвЛитРРябоSofiHighАрсеРомаКлимЛитРИслалинг(mp3СыдыдругWillStefпровLibePanzRideНовокуль
ИсидJeweDaviHealБыхоСодеубедWindплаквозрПодгNapo77-7автоSF80выруТроизагапониOzdoСокоChri
ГрицТолсЛунтSPECImagTarcНовиSETUSETUSETUФормНикиMAGIМурадевоЦыфеgirlанглRowlPennСодеElec
tuchkasФормИлюх