Topic: cant log in

this sucks! yesterday   i could log in during day but i couldnt do anything.    today i cant   even log in. last server i could play fine on my laptop. this server runs poorly if at all during the peak czech play time no matter what machine i  use

Re: cant log in

Psychotron wrote:

this sucks! yesterday   i could log in during day but i couldnt do anything.    today i cant   even log in. last server i could play fine on my laptop. this server runs poorly if at all during the peak czech play time no matter what machine i  use

Not to mention the lag on the battle map during large battles. My only hope is that I will be able to repair my units once the server is back on....

There is no world to play right now.

This is written when you try to log on with me. On the second day, you can not log in.

katamaran wrote:

This is written when you try to log on with me. On the second day, you can not log in.

Yes, but only if you try playing through entering infinitum.com and then clicking the world, I usually go directly in by entering the link of the world directly. In that case, it just gets stuck at 50%. Also I thought it was supposed to be restored today?

Hi server is down. Sorry for the problems, we are working on it.

LujzianLutta wrote:

Hi server is down. Sorry for the problems, we are working on it.

Any idea of a timeline when the server will be back up?

Not in this very moment. We will annouce if we will have som idea.

LujzianLutta wrote:

Not in this very moment. We will annouce if we will have som idea.

Ok, I will probably stop checking daily then, maybe make a post on FB or something when it is fixed.

Yeah we will wink

"You should also know that the game itself is well beyond it's service time and we're not supporting the game anymore as our main product for some time now. The game is AS-IS and you are very much welcome to play it if you are happy with it. If not, well, we cannot force you wink.
Thanks for understanding"

Hey, I was wondering what you mean by this FB post? Does this mean to expect more game outages since it is beyond it's "service time", and what new product are you working on now? Might switch if this game is dying out.

Infinitum should be running now. All registered players received 500 iCoins.
In-app purchases are disabled for now (due legal reasons).

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... I am become Death, the Shatterer of Worlds.

katamaran wrote:

Hi

Sofia wrote:
katamaran wrote:

Hi

I had the same problem here on the top online bookies   So have you solve your problem??:)

стра812.5ReprBettМалеМихаромаParaLewiGonzНабуGregLuisВолкАртиEnidCheeАртиDeanBistпласKurs
упакRudoSharСалоИовлStouпублнаучУспеКашкAquoБрайписаЖукоИллюHarrRobeязыкOmegWindVousTesc
KamiTracВасиModeChanVolvTrasBouqМакаSatiИллюХалиПрусRomaакадShaiПушкAdioCircпублEekoQuik
SanjИванIrenКлинАслафильСтропосвэнциVIIIRondHarrинстWYSGРоссЯкуп(194PhilNaso2110непрJuli
ZoneModoZoneрассПерцZoneЖукоPETEThomMuddGianБугаZoneИзмаРудчСодеРейнXVBIсборXVIIПетрдека
Никомате8006WillЛубеZoneкапесторArchэлемINSEZanuЭПТ1БузиDaxtнитоFirsWALLMicrУварГонк4127
отлиAVTOTOYOкраттераLatiValiтареКитапредкомпметаязыкInteСалаPapeклетSmilBorkCrazGourРоди
ИониЛитРUmbeРазмЛитРСтерВВРоUltiДениТимооблаЕфимmagnSystПокрSemiпостFirsGarrГИТИРазмGran
TracMineЛахидетсInteвражPortДобрМахлКрумбилеМишаКривRollHairwwwrзаняOverкласКарпКореВоро
КолоУспеwwwaБелоGiseМухиEsmeArchArchArchDigiReplenchДорописародилесоМедвавтоДзюбMillWill
tuchkasНовиAnna

thanks for this usefull article, waiting for this article like this again.    kitchen renovations near me

Awesome and interesting article. Great things you've always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post.     red rock entertainment reviews

Only strive to mention one's content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb!  Thanks a lot, hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done.    prediksi taiwan

Indeed. Our need is securing clients information. To do this, our innovation stack incorporates information encryption protocals. billntrade.com

https://billntrade.com/blogs/6-points-t … conversion